Tue, Oct 17|
Fall Work Day! (Oct. 17)
Yes, there will be work, but you'll also have a beautful day to relax and enjoy autumn's colorful glory - also dinner! Contact Lisa at email@example.com or 262-675-2473 to let us know you're coming! And if you're staying for dinner (yum).
Time & Location
Oct 17, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
West Bend, 5501 Co Hwy M, West Bend, WI 53095, USA
About the Event
Enjoy the autumn weather while preparing our grounds for their long winter nap.
WHAT: There are a wide variety of ways to help:
- Driveway/Trails: Cutting back brush, clearing brush and fallen branches
- Garden beds: Cleaning out, trimming down, emptying flower pots, pulling out annuals
- Equipment: Washing and putting away boats, putting chairs/tables away,
- Misc. outside work: Raking, tending burn piles, barn clean-up, moving heavy items, carpentry work, demolition work
- Cleaning: Dusting, sweeping, mopping, putting away bedding, etc. in house and pavilion
WHAT TO BRING: Dress for the changing weather and bring your work gloves if you have any (we have plenty). You are encouraged to bring tools, especially: rakes & long-handled trimming snipers. Labeled items are easier to find at the end of the day.
PARKING: Please drive slowly! The driveway is 0.7 miles long. Park in the grassy area after the second bend in the road- there will be a sign.
DINNER: Meat and vegetarian chili and drinks will be provided.
THANK YOU! We’ll say thank you now for the wonderful work that will be accomplished. It will be a fun and fulfilling day for all of those who participate. Please know that the beauty of the farm and viability of the grounds could not be maintained without people like you!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out! Pre-registration is required.